Exceptional Senior Living …
And the Freedom to Enjoy
Meadow Lake offers additional care services as needs change, where assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing residences share the gated and spacious campus with independent living homes and apartments. Extra levels of care are there when needed, and like everything else in this remarkable community, the healthcare is exceptional.
Many choices are available in our beautiful community for those looking to retire in style!
Enjoy the amenities and features at Meadow Lake:
- Multiple dining venues including a grill
- Five-acre lake stocked with fish
- Walking trails
- Rustic community lodge for entertaining
- Clubs, classes, and hobby groups
- Private dining room for entertaining
- Catering services for private parties
- Priority access to health center
- Personal safe in each home
- Exercise area
- Beauty Salon
- Arts and crafts
- Cards and game room
- Emergency response system
- Gated campus
- Scheduled transportation
- Active life enrichment program and activities
- Friendly concierge service including scheduling transportation, work orders, and requests
We Help with Downsizing!
We can help you coordinate all aspects of your move. Whether excess belongings are going to auction, family, consignment, or charity….let us put you in contact with one of our professionals. We will make sure to help minimize your stress during this next chapter in your life. Service can include:
- Space planning – selecting the appropriate amount of furnishings for your new home
- Coordinating reputable movers
- Packing and unpacking
The community’s Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing operations are licensed by Texas Health and Human Services who licenses, certifies and surveys assisted living and skilled nursing facilities for compliance with state and federal laws and regulations. The community is not licensed as a continuing care retirement community (“CCRC”) under the Texas Continuing Care Facility Disclosure and Rehabilitation Act (the “Act”). Licensed CCRCs are regulated by the Texas Department of Insurance.
Picture yourself enjoying all we have to offer!
“I enjoy living at Meadow Lake because I have always felt comfortable and safe here. I’ve met many new friends and I like the fact that I can stay as busy as I want through activities and different groups.”